Is it Possible That I Have an Alcohol or Drug Problem?
Congratulate yourself for asking this question. The recognition that you might need help in overcoming an addiction is the first step. This is a long but possible journey for your life. Make the decision today to call (561) 247-1664. By calling us, you have completed two steps towards recovery.
We have provided a few questions to ask yourself to help you decide whether to make the call. Answer honestly and know that we are available to help you through this difficult process. Asking for help is not always easy, but we are here to help.
- Are you consuming alcohol or taking drugs daily?
- Have you missed work due to your alcohol or drug use? Include instances when you simply forgot to go to work or lost track of time. Also, include instances when you were concerned with buying more drugs.
- Are the people you spend most of your time with also drinking alcohol or using drugs on a regular basis?
- Is there a time when you took proscription drugs in hope of becoming high?
- In the past, have you made a conscious decision to stop drinking alcohol or using drugs? Did this occur with the realization that you could not stop?
- Do you ever get drunk alone? High?
- Do you engage in certain behaviors while using drugs or drinking alcohol that causes you to apologize?
- Do you have family members or friends who are concerned with your level of drinking or drug use?
- Are there times when you black out after taking drugs or drinking alcohol?
- Do you look for alcohol or drugs the moment you wake up?
- Has being drunk or high caused you to stop doing other things you enjoy?
If you have answered yes to any one of these questions, this indicates that you have a problem with alcohol and/or drugs. If you have answered yes to most of these questions, this indicates that you require professional help. Now that you have acknowledged a possible problem and answered these questions, do not delay another moment of your life. Call us in West Palm Beach today at (561) 247-1664.
We are here to help you right now on this journey. We will work as your guide to a road of recovery and lifelong happiness.